Join our community for Colorado's largest and most generous day of online giving.
Today is the day that Coloradans will come together to raise millions of dollars for nonprofits directly serving those in our community, and we need your help to reach our goal of raising at least $30,000 in 24 hours for the Parkinson Association of the Rockies.
The Parkinson Association of the Rockies is not affiliated with any national organization and is dedicated to enhancing lives and connecting communities.
We provide programs and services which are a lifeline to those living with Parkinson's, their care partners and families in Colorado.
With your support, we provide the care that counts on the way to a cure!
24 Hours to Give Where You Live
Colorado Gives Day is more than just a day. It's a movement that inspires and unites thousands of donors to support their favorite causes online through www.ColoradoGives.org. Plus, when you give during the designated 24 hours, the value of your donation will be increased by the one million dollar incentive fund, provided by the Colorado Gives Day partners: Community First Foundation and First Bank.
Special thanks to all of those who have already scheduled their donation to the Parkinson Association on Colorado Gives Day!
What difference will your donation make?
- $25.00 = Connects one individual to resources, programs and events via the ParkinsonVoice and enews throughout the year to give the power of knowledge to take control of Parkinson's.
- $50.00 = Creates a community through support groups for people to come together and share ideas.
- $100.00 = Funds an in-home visit where a lifeline is discovered to reduce fears and map out new directions.
- $150.00 = Subsidizes cost of one non-contact boxing class to empower 15 Parkinson's boxers.
- $200.00 = Provides a one-hour class, a powerful tool, to learn how to thrive with their disease.
- $500.00 = Purchases a U-Step Walker for the free equipment loan program, providing the precious gift of mobility.
- $1,000.00 = Ensures conferences will have keynote speakers which inspire living vibrant and healthy lives.
Whether large or small, every donation directly helps those living with Parkinson's in our community.
It is never too late to give and every dollar makes a difference!